Here is what success looks like for us.
- 🧩 Connexion: rejecting isolation and self-centeredness, we connect frequently with God through individual and group-based prayer, singing, and engagement with the Bible (including reading, listening, memorizing, studying, meditating, and applying God's word) we are good neighbors, who share walks, meals, hobbies, sports, or causes with people around them;
- 🤗 Affection: rejecting indifference, pride, and harshness, we love by being genuinely grateful, patient, kind, generous, humble, polite, hopeful, and truthful, taking the time to listen well and speak with compassion, pursuing the will of God for all, in words and deeds, without favoritism;
- 🔊 Declaration: rejecting lies, cowardice, and disrespect, we communicate truth (including the Good News of Jesus), respectfully, humbly, courageously, and plainly, through various means, including everyday conversations, songs, and blogs, sharing our experience of Jesus with our neighbors;
- 🧬 Replication: rejecting idleness, we make disciples of Jesus who make disciples of Jesus, through small-size Life Groups and mid-size Community Groups, and, we leverage a church planting residency program, to plant healthy churches that plant healthy churches;
- 🚀 Emanation: rejecting selfishness, we live as ambassadors sent by Jesus -- ambassadors who bless others by leveraging a church residency program to encourage, train, and send our best, generously, to plant healthy multiplying churches.